Online - 9th to 28th September 2020
Masterclass: Business and Technology in the Age of COVID-19
The Steinbeis School of Management and Innovation (Steinbeis University), one of the largest private German Business Schools is launching an exclusive masterclass series on Business and Technology in the Age of COVID-19.
- Learn how the impact of the corona virus pandemic is shaping the business world, innovation, and technology
- Engage in live webinars and interactive discussions by global industry experts and leading professors
- Network with like-minded students and professionals
- Receive 5 ECTS credit points and a mini degree from Germany’s premium state-accredited business school
- Online classes start from 9th to 28th September 2020
Key Topic Areas
- Duration: 3-week Masterclass
- Date: 9th to 28th September
- Location: Online
- Language: English
- Degree: Mini University Degree
- Price: €850 (VAT not applicable)
- Study Load: Part-time program that is fully flexible; meaning you choose your own schedule
- Credit Points: 5 ECTS credit points
Steinbeis Didactics »
The masterclass integrates live webinars, recorded content, community-based peer to peer learning and individualised support to help you to transfer the knowledge from the classroom to your professional environment.
You will be exposed to a variety of content from leaders and thinkers who are shaping the new business and innovation world. Lecturers include industry experts who are navigating their business through the crisis as well as professors from NYU Stern School of Business, Bocconi University and more.
Masterclass Details »
All sessions are hosted online to give you the most flexibility. Receive 5 ECTS credit points and a mini degree from Germany’s premium state-accredited business school The classes are held in English from 9th to 28th September 2020.